Warehouse Operative (Nights)
Salary: £13.74 /hr - £15.26 /hr (once trained)
Work Type: Permanent
Location: Huntingdon, England
Shift Timings: 6 PM-6 AM, 4 on 4 off rotational shift
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative (Nights) who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to complete all Warehouse & Logistics duties safely and effectively in line with company procedures and policies.
This role will suit an experienced Warehouse Operative (Nights) who ideally is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
To succeed as a Warehouse Operative (Nights) we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
· English speaking reading & writing skills
· Numeracy skills
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to follow simple instructions
· Working as part of a highly effective team
· Ideally previous warehouse and or logistics experience.
As a Warehouse Operative (Nights) some of the responsibilities will include:
· Fully proficient on all Warehouse & Logistics Despatch, Intake & Decant procedures in line with current SOP’s.
· FOPS, WMS, OCM and Hand Scanner use to complete Logistics procedures in line with required standards.
· All paperwork completed correctly and to audit standards at all times.
· GMP standards maintained with a clean as you go policy.
· Complete all MHE checks prior to use of equipment.
· Flexible approach to job rotation either job or Unit specific.
· A positive approach to training provided by the company to improve the service to our Customer.
· Any other requested tasks within your ability or which you have been trained.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Hilton Food Group - Home (hiltonfoodgroupplc.com)