Our goal is to be the International food and supply chain services partner of choice.
Hilton Foods continue to leverage a long term focus on a strong foundation of a clear track record of growth from the long term strategic ambition, commitment, and delivery.
Our investment case is put down simply through 4 pillars
- Deep expertise across new and established protein categories in what is a highly strategic category for customers
- Proven track record for driving category growth through delivering innovation and value for money for both customers and consumers
- Technological shift towards more efficient and sustainable supply chains
- Multi decade relationships with leading International grocery partners delivering increasingly automated supply chain solutions
- Core capabilities in automated manufacturing and software solutions (Procurement, Food safety and Quality), including application of Agito and Foods Connected
- Demonstrated consistent strong organic growth supplemented by strategic acquisitions
- Business model is cash generative
- Have expanded geographically with leading international retailers
- Increasingly difficult for businesses to replicate the Hilton proposition
- The sustainable protein plan across 3 strategic pillars of people, product and planet
- Valuing People new target of 30% of senior roles held by women by 2025
- Nature Policy : A founder member of the Soy Transparency Coalition, that produced its first trader benchmarking report in 2021
- Circular packaging : 76% average recycled content across entire tray range