Head of Delivery
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + DOE
Work Type: Permanent
Location: Winsford CW7 2BP
Evolve 4 are looking for Head of Delivery to join us reporting directly to MD. This is an exciting opportunity to operate within a rapidly growing business with huge potential for advancement for the right person, and will suit someone who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, and high- performance position. The purpose of this role is to set up a Projects Delivery / Implementation & Support department within Evolve 4.
As the Head of Delivery your responsibilities will include:
- Initially, assisting with recruitment and integration of new hires into the existing team will be a significant part of the responsibilities.
- Leading cross functional teams consisting of project management, business analysts, product experts, and support departments.
- Define, put in place, and continually improve, Operational, Project Management processes.
- Ensure that the team delivers consistently on its program execution obligations, with on-time, in-budget, and quality to meet client expectations.
- The department will be responsible for requirements gathering, definition and configuration for ERP based systems along with the implementation and support aftercare.
- Plan and monitor resource loading within the team.
- Define and manage the departmental budget.
- Collaborate with the Technology team to set up cross functional processes.
- Agree, set, monitor, and report on department KPI’s.
To succeed as the Head of Delivery we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Diploma or Degree in relevant field.
- Typically, a minimum of four years Delivery/Programme/Process management experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in food production sector would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of delivering projects within designated resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication style and team working including tact, diplomacy, and the ability to deal with people in a sensitive, professional manner.
- Must hold a valid clean full UK driving licence.
- Ability to collaborate for the successful delivery of milestones.
- Excellent organisational skills, including delegating and monitoring progress of teams against organisational goals.
- Proven ability to work effectively with external agencies in a matrix report environment.
- Strong networking skills
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Good technical writing, client-facing, and communication skills
- Confident in working with different external IT
- consultants, and a wide range of people from across other businesses.
- Commercially astute
- Client service orientation with experience of dealing with difficult situations, developing others, team leadership, teamwork, and cooperation.
- Creative thinking, discipline, analytical, research skills, and evaluating.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and an exciting rapidly expanding business you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance and opportunities for development and internal promotion.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.