Temporary Logistics Administrator (6 Months)
Role title: Temporary Logistics Administrator (6 Months)
Salary: £13.79/ hour
Shift: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Hilton Foods are looking for Logistics Administrator. Reporting to the Admin Supervisor, you will provide a professional and pro-active general administrative and warehouse service for the overall efficient running of the Hilton Foods UK warehouse function.
As a Logistics Administrator some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Assisting the management of existing, new and evolving business opportunities.
- Addressing and rectifying stock variances both internally and externally.
- Ensure Transport is planned and communicated using the most cost effective and efficient method.
- GRN process completion.
- Depot Claims (EPODs).
- Managing the Export & Import process with regard to paperwork completion and customs declarations where required.
- Booking and arranging Courier and Sample deliveries as and when required.
- Ensure all transactions are completed correctly within the WMS.
- Communication with import & export partners to ensure effective and efficient transportation to and from either Hilton or external storage facilities.
- Completion of the invoice verification & signoff process.
- Reconciliation of Transport costs weekly.
To succeed as a Logistics Administrator, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Intermediate / Advance level of IT proficiency, to include Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Previous experience using and managing web-based services.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
We value our inclusivity as we believe diversity should be embraced and celebrated. We live and work by these values and that’s what makes Hilton Foods a great place to work.