Supply Chain Administrator
Supply Chain Admin
About the role:
Hilton Foods are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to support the Supply Chain Manager, by following and creating processes within the organisation to ensure we are delivering the best level of Customer service.
As a Supply Chain Administrator some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Report on the daily despatch for all customers
- Produce Reports for the Supply Chain Manager
- IPP/Chep Pallet movements
- MSC/ASC declarations
- Export documentation
- Supplier Invoice matching
To succeed as a Supply Chain Administrator, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Experience of retail account administration is preferred (full training will be given)
- A Good Level of IT Literacy and Microsoft packages
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel for recording accounts
- Experience of Export procedures would be an advantage
- Good Communication Skills
Please note; the closing date for this role will be Friday 12th May 2023.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do.