Service Delivery Engineer
Role title: Service Delivery Engineer
Location: Drogheda , Ireland
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Service Delivery Engineer who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
To succeed as a Service Delivery Engineer we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, retail sector
- Understanding of business demand, to ensure priorities are set and clear.
- Effective communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Proven ability of technology realization and delivery.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize work in a reactive and proactive environment.
- Understands importance of Security and Standards
As a Service Delivery Engineer some of the responsibilities will be to:
- User and computer administration within a windows server environment.
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems and across a wide landscape of software applications.
- Assisting all of our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- Taking ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the user as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Recording, update and documents requests using IT service Desk system.
- Installing and configure new IT equipment.
- Resolving incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware.
- Resolving incidents with printers, copiers and scanners.
- Maintaining a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintaining excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- Being a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- Maintenance of Local Area Networked computers, switches, servers and printers to ensure maximum up-time.
- Maintenance of Users through Active Directory.
- Maintenance of file security and permissions.
- Configure, manage, and maintain telephone systems, and handheld technologies, e.g. Mobile phones, tablets.
- Asset Management of all IT equipment.
- Maintain Production solutions, liaise with Production teams to improve effectiveness of those systems.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.