Senior HR Business Partner
Role title: Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: Competitive plus fantastic benefits
Location: This is a hybrid based role with flexibility to work from your home location within the Republic of Ireland, with the Irish site being based in Drogheda.
Hilton Services are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our people and culture team. In this role you will be a strategic partner and change agent for Hilton Services, building and delivering the people capability we need to meet the needs of our customers, our people and our business. With a direct reporting line to the Co-CEO Hilton Services (Operationally) and European People & Culture Director (functionally) it gives you the opportunity to make a difference. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person to contribute to the development of the Regional People & Culture Strategy and develop and deliver the aligned Hilton Services People Plan.
As a Senior HR Business Partner some of the responsibilities will be:
- Lead on all aspects of employee relations, both collective and individual to ensure employees are managed fairly and business requirements are met in a legally compliant way that protects the reputation of the business.
- Create a climate in which our people feel connected and committed to the business and are genuine advocates for Hilton Foods. Champion colleague engagement, galvanizing the business management team to feedback results, listen and build and implement effective action plans.
- Coach and mentor business leaders on all aspects of people related matters including people leadership skills strengthening leadership through coaching.
- Work collaboratively with business management team, Regional P&C management and Central and European Services to ensure the appropriate development and management of pay and benefits. Measure all P&C costs and control expenditure against agreed budgets.
- Ensure equity, inclusion and diversity is embedded in our business and support and translate Central and European services and Regional initiatives to be effective within Hilton services.
To succeed as a Senior HR Business partner, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- A good level of experience working as HR Partner within a technology products/services company (ideally multinational).
- Able to work independently with minimum support, liaising with senior executives to co-ordinate and implement the HR strategy and develop and execute a people plan so Hilton Services has the required people capability to deliver its ambitious growth plans.
- Effective at influencing, mentoring and coaching leaders and team members at all levels.
- Proven track record of delivering business change and building organisational capability.
- Strong influencing skills and relationship management at all levels internally and externally
The role will require a limited amount of travel internationally to support the diverse international client group.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Hilton Food Group - Home (hiltonfoodgroupplc.com)
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic industry leading Company that is developing innovative, technology-based solutions. You will receive a great package and opportunities to develop your career with the potential for the scope of the role to grow supporting a business ambitious and exciting growth plans.