Resourcing Coordinator (6 Months Fixed Contract)
Role title: Resourcing Coordinator (6 Months Fixed Contract)
Working hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
Hilton Foods are looking for Resourcing Coordinator to join us in our Resourcing team. In this role you will support the Resourcing Team to provide excellence in the end-to-end resourcing process as well as labour planning for existing colleagues which will require excellent organisational and time management skills.
Reporting to the Resourcing Manager the role will include anything from developing brand and attraction campaigns including compelling copy writing, effective talent pipelining, succession planning, sourcing and selection of suitable candidates.
As the Resourcing Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sourcing of candidates for production/volume roles.
- Help to develop and deliver brand and attraction interventions, ensuring best-in class recruitment. communication materials, a compelling online presence, high quality collateral for recruitment fairs, engagement of relevant third parties to support brand-building and attraction.
- Deliver against KPIs of time, cost, sourcing mix and candidate/line manager experience, each routinely tracked and reported against.
- Ensure prioritisation of resourcing needs on a short, medium and long-term basis.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure that for any roles there is a robust planning process which captures the need, the sourcing plan, selection approach and clarifies the roles of key parties during the recruitment and selection process.
To succeed as the Resourcing Coordinator we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Proven In-House/agency recruitment and resourcing experience.
- Sound knowledge and experience with different effective selection and assessment techniques.
- Confidence, organisation and interpersonal skills to be able to approach passive candidates.
- Customer focused with a collaborative approach.
- Highly organised with effective time management.
What you get in return:
You will have the opportunity for excellent on the job development alongside working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, Cycle to work scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.