Role title: Receptionist
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Receptionist who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
To succeed as a Receptionist, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Intermediate level proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of the English language, both written and oral
- Previous reception experience highly desirable, but not essential
As a Receptionist some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Meeting and greeting all employees and visitors on site in a friendly and helpful manner, projecting the correct positive image for the site
- Manage all inbound calls and ensure they are connected to the correct contact
- Sorting incoming and outbound post
- Assisting where possible, any enquires or forwarding them on to the correct person if this is not possible
- Providing general administrative support – e-filing and general administration for the department
- Monitor and respond accordingly to the HR inbox emails in a timely fashion, or forward to the correct team member
- Adding absences to the HR system from the absence log
- Run weekly reports off the HR system
- Manage the probationary process, liaising with managers where required, ensuring reviews are conducted, recorded and scored. To make confirmations in writing to employees
- Maintain accurate records and e files
- Maintain the Long-term sick tracker, ensuring welfare meetings are arranged in a timely fashion and expired Fit Notes are chased/added to the HR system
- Arranging Health Surveillance appointments in a timely fashion
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.