Raw material Quality Audito
The position will involve:
- To ensure accurate, sampling and inspection assessment, of incoming raw materials (including packaging and ingredients) against the relevant specification.
- To liaise with Buying, Stores, third party storage and members of the Technical team to cascade the timely acceptance / rejection status of deliveries and ensure that this information is captured within the relevant site documentation
- To work in collaboration with other functions assuming a hands-on approach and providing support where required outside core functional responsibilities, including core RMQA duties.
- To work in collaboration with other factory functions to drive the site forward raising quality and Food safety standards and helping to drive the food safety culture.
- To support in traceability exercises supplying RMQA intake information during internal and external audits
You should possess:
- A general knowledge quality assessment with good attention to detail.
- Understand food safety requirements
- Understand requirements for hygiene and housekeeping
- Have good written and numerical skills, basic PC skills would be an advantage
You must be:
- A good communicator and able to deal with personnel at all levels
- Able to work as a team player and work alone as required
- Reliable, punctual and able to work weekends, on a rotational basis and bank holidays as required
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle essential.