Project Support Officer
Role title: Project Support Officer
Due to growth within the Engineering team at Hilton Foods we are looking for an project support officer. In this role you will part of the Engineering projects team, responsible for supporting on planning, governance and delivering of a range of high-profile projects across Hilton Foods. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a multinational company and be involved in a small team where you can make a difference.
As an Project Support Officer some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Assist Project Managers and Engineers with tracking Project Management activities and maintain deadlines for deliverables.
- Support Head of Engineering Projects in activities across the area as required, including interacting with, updating and working with customer groups on many aspects of projects and the governance thereof.
- Be the back-up system administrator on the new project software (Cora), including working with the supplier and stakeholders to bring the system in, interpret the needs of the business with the Head of Engineering Projects and EPMO to set up the system and continue ongoing system support and configuration as required.
- Be available for support and carry out training on the system for all users. Access user guides and other support materials and be an escalation point for queries and problems.
- Assist with utilisation of Project management tools and reports using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and specific Cora or other PM tools.
- Assist Project Engineers in building reports on risks, issues and actions, financials and planning, for distribution to the Project Leaders, Team and wider stakeholder environment.
To succeed as an Project Support Officer we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience in following processes and procedures to ensure quality.
- Knowledge of PPM systems (will be trained in new system, Cora).
- Good understanding and Knowledge of using Microsoft Office tools, in particular MS Project.
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written.
- High level of organisational skills and structured approach.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.