Project Manager - IT
Role title: Project Manager - IT
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Due to continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity as a Project Manager to join us in our IT team. Reporting directly to our ITPMP you will be responsible for co-ordinating the effective and efficient delivery of a new site project that supports the ambition, growth and operation of Hilton Foods. This role will work collaboratively across all sectors of IT and the organisation to ensure project management standards and frameworks are followed.
As the Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Encouraging a partnership approach to work across the organisation, partners and 3rd
- Leading multi-disciplined teams to deliver complex/high profile programmes of activity.
- Managing the skillsets, deployment and utilisation of the team within the programme.
- Ensuring appropriate communication channels are in place and effective between you and your direct reports.
- Meeting budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders effectively, negotiating competing priorities and coordinating activities across the organisation.
- Ensuring that the activities of project delivery are safe and that they comply with applicable legislation and regulation.
- Maintaining appropriate internal and external networks.
To succeed as the Project Manager, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Ability and proven experience in leading IT teams.
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, retail sector.
- Effective communication skills and organisational skills.
- Positive and pragmatic approach to achieving results.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to challenge, influence and conflict manage at all levels.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.