About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Trainer who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture. To deliver and assist with the development of training in line with the HSF UK Learning and Development strategy. Support HSF UK sites to ensure colleagues are trained against all safety, legal and customer requirements.
This role will suit a Trainer who ideally is looking to join a business that will offer a long-term career and massive progression opportunities. This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, with a degree of flexibility as required in the role as you will be required to work across all shift patterns including weekends.
If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
As a Trainer some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Maintaining systems and collating procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall training delivery.
- Delivery of key bespoke training within production environments.
- Maintaining accurate and easily accessible records and processes for all learning and development activities, ensuring that colleagues required to complete specific training are easily identified and followed up.
- Supporting Production Managers and Team managers with all aspects of training related
- Working closely with the other L&D colleagues and wider teams to ensure safety, legal and compliance training requirements are met.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.