Role title: Production Scheduler
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Production Scheduler who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to
This role will suit a Production Scheduler who ideally is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
As a Production Planner some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Processing of all customer orders for the site.
- Creating and publishing daily updated plans and schedules for Process and packing to provide all relevant depts. with a daily snapshot of current stock/demand situation and highlight potential issues
- Working with planning and procurement to ensure all components and raw materials are available at site within a timely manner.
- Manage raw material shelf life via coordination with procurement and operations.
- Liaise with outside cold stores to accept stock and arrange trials of new intakes.
- Ordering components within lead-time to ensure full availability for production and Key KPI monitoring, Plan Attainment, OEE, Service Level.
- Provide cover for other members of the planning team.
- Adherence to all Hilton Seafood Health & Safety procedures
To succeed as a Production Scheduler we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- A good communicator with strong IT skills
- Efficient planning, time management and organisation skills
- A can-do attitude with an ability to multitask and be flexible in line with business demands
- A willingness to develop skills and knowledge
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Hilton Food Group - Home (hiltonfoodgroupplc.com)
Closing date for applications: 31st March 2023