People & Culture Advisor (FTC 8 Months)
Role title: People & Culture Advisor (FTC 8 Months)
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced People & Culture Advisor (FTC 8 Months) to act as the first point of contact between People & Culture and the wider business, providing advice and guidance, partnering managers with operational People & Culture support including employee relations and employment law advice. In this role you will support the People & Culture Business Partner in the implementation of the ongoing People & Culture providing a customer focused HR advisory service which supports and guides all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
As a People & Culture Advisor some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Provide advice and guidance to all managers on a range of HR policies, procedures and HR related issues (including ER cases, probations, performance management etc.
- Review and update internal HR policies and communicate when required to the wider business.
- Absence management – Daily updating and monitoring of absence records, managing long term and short-term absences, chairing welfare meetings and coordinating Occupational Health referrals with the welfare meetings.
- Provide general People & Culture administrative support – processing contractual changes, e-filing, responding to enquiry emails, maintaining the HR inbox together with the People & Culture Co-ordinator.
- Support as needed, with the onboarding process such as introduction of new starters, preparation of relevant correspondence including job offers, issuing of new starter packs, processing Employment Contracts and setting up on internal database.
- Maintain accurate records using TMS and e files.
- Provide and update weekly KPI information.
To succeed as a People & Culture Advisor we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Ideally qualified, or studying towards CIPD level 3, along with HR administration/Advisory experience.
- Experience of managing complex ER cases.
- Ability to build rapport and service at all levels of colleagues (from factory floor to senior stake holders), providing an excellent customer service experience.
- Computer literature including MS Office packages.
- Extremely organised attitude with the ability to deal with ever changing priorities.
- Experience with Time and Attendance and HRIS platforms would be an advantage.
- Any other European language other than English would be desirable.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.