Organisation Development Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Role title: Organisation Development Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Salary: Up to £30,000 pa
Location: Huntingdon with opportunity to work from home on occasion
Hilton Foods are looking for an interim Organisation Development Advisor to join us in our Central and European Support Services team, reporting directly to our Chief People and Culture Officer for an 8-month period to cover a maternity leave. In this role you will support the Chief People and Culture Officer in driving forward the strategy to continuously improve Hilton Foods’ culture and employer brand.
As the Organisation Development Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively support the implementation of the Group Equity, Inclusion and Diversity Strategy; including generating ideas, planning activities and supporting leaders and our People & Culture Teams to implement the strategy and associated initiatives.
- Lead People and Culture Champions Group; sharing best practice and ideas regarding proactive employee communications
- Lead the promotion and publishing of Group news within the business
- Lead implementation of the engagement survey and follow up actions, supporting the Chief People and Culture Officer in preparing feedback for the Executive Leadership team and Board
- Manage the Hilton Foods LinkedIn pages in accordance with the brand guidelines
- Manage the people and career related sections of the Hilton Foods’ website
- Support on designated People and Culture projects
To succeed as the Organisation Development Advisor, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Experience of operating within human resources / communications projects and working with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable creative approach to communication, equity, inclusion and diversity
- Well-developed writing capability in English
- Good attention to detail
- Skilled in using word, Excel, PowerPoint and enjoy working with new technology
What you get in return:
You will have the opportunity for excellent on the job development alongside working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, Cycle to work scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.