Role title: NPD Technologist
Location: Drogheda, Ireland
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced NPD Technologist who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture, to showcase our products by developing recipes, demonstrating value to our customers and supporting business development. This person will focus on product development and innovation, and will support the NPD Manager with the critical path from product concept right the way through to launch.
This role will suit an ambitious individual who is looking to join a business that will offer a long-term career, and extensive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you please apply!
As an NPD Technologist some of the responsibilities will be to:
- To collaborate with production on the completion of all pre-production trials which is the formal handover of product from NPD to production.
- To ensure all product concept components are accompanied with price, MOQ and price validity detail.
- To manage documentation, reporting, shelf life, cook validation and nutritional analysis samples, as well as processes.
- To manage and conduct monthly competitive set product tastings.
- To support the NPD Manager in customer product presentations
To succeed as an NPD Technologist, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Degree in a relevant discipline - Food Technology/Food Science/Nutritional Science.
- Experience working with FMCG, ideally within the fresh food sector.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft office applications with particular focus on Excel.
- Full driving licence with access to a car.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.