Role title: NPD Manager
Location: Laforey Road Grimsby
Hilton Seafood are looking for a NPD Manager to join the NPD team. In this role you will Manage NPD & EPD projects so they launch on time & achieve commercial targets. Reporting directly to the NPD Controller you Project manage new products from start to launch following the NPD Stage & Gate Process.
As an NPD Manager some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Communicate NPD Briefs from customers to wider business, set up and manage projects on internal system - Foods Connected NPD Workflow.
- Gather information for product costings based on NPD Brief supplied by Concept & Commercial team.
- Lead the presentation of product submissions to customers.
- Update relevant stakeholder as customers request changes to ensure product is still viable and any changes in cost are captured and communicated.
- Handover customer approved concepts and documentation to Process & Site Teams for scale up but continue to lead project.
To succeed as an NPD Manager we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Proven track record in an NPD Management/Product Development.
- Extensive experience in food manufacturing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Can quickly adapt to change & manage multiple projects.
- Numerate, analytical and adept at Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Share save scheme and free car parking on site.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Closing date: Wednesday 26th July 2023