Role title: NPD Manager
Hilton Foods UK are looking for an experienced NPD Manager who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to manage the new product development process through efficient collaboration with customers and internal functions.
This role will suit a self-starter who is looking to join a business that will offer a long-term career, and extensive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you please apply!
As an NPD Manager some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Project Manage new products from start to launch following the NPD Stage & Gate Process.
- Communicate NPD Briefs from customers to wider business, set up and manage projects on internal system - Foods Connected NPD Workflow.
- Gather information for product costings based on NPD Brief supplied by Concept & Commercial team .
- Lead the presentation of product submissions to customers.
- Update relevant stakeholder as customers request changes to ensure product is still viable and any changes in cost are captured and communicated.
- Handover customer approved concepts and documentation to Process & Site Teams for scale up but continue to lead project.
To succeed as an NPD Manager we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Proven track record in an NPD Management/Product Development.
- Extensive experience in food manufacturing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Can quickly adapt to change & manage multiple projects.
- Numerate, analytical and adept at Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- A full driving licence.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.