Night Shift Multi-Skilled Engineer
Role title: Night Shift Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: Grimsby -
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Night Shift Multi-Skilled Engineer who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to join a business that will offer a long-term career and massive progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
As a Night Shift Multi-Skilled Engineer some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Maintenance of a wide variety of equipment within a fresh food processing and packing operation, including Baader, Marel and Multivac.
- Responding to breakdowns of high-speed lines minimising line downtime
- Adherence to the planned maintenance system
- Taking ownership of small projects within the department
- Working within Hilton Group H&S Framework to promote good H&S Culture and best practice
To succeed as a Night Shift Multi-Skilled Engineer, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Previously worked in similar FMCG environment
- Specific equipment knowledge and experience preferable
- Time Served recognised apprenticeship
- Some experience beyond this apprenticeship
- BTEC Level 3 or above in and Engineering Discipline
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Hilton Food Group - Home (hiltonfoodgroupplc.com)
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion and free car parking on site.