Machine Operative - Day Shift
Salary: £13.82 per hour, Overtime: £20.73 per hour
Shift/ Working hours: 4 on 4 off, 6pm - 6am
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Machine Operator support daily of a designated production line/ team within the Production Hall.
As a Machine Operator your role responsibilities will include:
- Operating machinery as required
- Ensuring all product/batch is cleared from the end of line prior to the start of the next product/batch.
- Having an understanding of product specifications and make sure specs are available.
- Supporting the team in the implementation and improvement of procedures and processes to ensure required standards of work are met
- Providing recommendations to training function for all line operators.
- Positive motivation of reporting staff.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.