Line Leaders - Day Shift
Salary: £13.31 per hour - £14.56 per hour (depending on experience), Overtime: £19.96 - £21.85 per hour
Shift/ Working hours: 4 on 4 off, 6am - 6pm
About the role:
We are now looking for and experienced Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to oversee daily operations of their assigned line within our state of the art Production Facilities.
As a Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) you will support the Shift Manager/Production Manager with ensuring all shift goals are delivered in a safely fashion.
As a Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) your role responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily production function of the line/ team
- Ensuring all information relating to your production line is communicated appropriately to the team and/or Production Manager
- Ensure that Full Traceability is achieved for every batch of product through accurate recording of paperwork.
- Supporting the Production Manager in the implementation and improvement of procedures and processes to ensure highest standard of work is produced
- Positive motivation of colleagues and assisting in progressing the teams development needs through cross training and continuous assessment of requirements
- Monitoring of staff performance and escalation of any poor/ under performance.
To succeed as a Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Previous experience managing teams, ideally in a food production environment
- Health & Safety experience and focus
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.