Junior Resourcing Advisor
Role title: Junior Resourcing Advisor
Working hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Junior Resourcing Advisor who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to support the team and UK & Ireland Resourcing Manager and provide excellence in the end-to-end resourcing process.
Your role will include anything from developing brand and attraction campaigns including compelling copy writing, effective talent pipelining, succession planning, sourcing and selection of suitable candidates. You will arrange interviews, send confirmations and process offer paperwork.
This role will suit a Junior Resourcing Advisor who ideally is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
To succeed as a Junior Resourcing Advisor we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Proven In-House/agency recruitment and resourcing experience.
- Sound knowledge and experience with different effective selection and assessment techniques.
- Confidence, organisation and interpersonal skills to be able to approach passive candidates.
- Customer focused with a collaborative approach.
- Highly organised with effective time management.
As a Junior Resourcing Advisor some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Supporting the sourcing of candidates for production/volume roles.
- Delivering tracking against KPIs of time, cost, sourcing mix and candidate/line manager experience.
- Ensuring prioritisation of resourcing needs on a short, medium and long-term basis.
- Working with the team to provide specialist advice and guidance to managers on the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role.
- Supporting and/or leading the co-ordination of any recruitment campaigns and recruitment drives as required.
- Providing fair and objective feedback to candidates who request further information on their performance during the selection process.
- Ensuring the effective utilisation of the ATS and any available tools to proactively build talent banks for roles needed on regular basis
- Accountable for briefing 3rd parties on roles and ensuring the business received a high-quality service from them.
- Be a true Brand Ambassador, by promoting and enhancing Hilton’s Social media presence.
- Utilising and engaging hiring managers and existing employees to promote Hilton Foods as an employer of choice.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.