IT Infrastructure Solutions Engineer -Systems
Role title: IT Infrastructure Solutions Engineer -Systems
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Due to continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity as a IT Infrastructure Solutions Engineer to join us in our IT Infrastructure department. Reporting directly to the Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager You will implement new systems and support existing ones whilst producing support documentation and instructing IT colleagues. You will also be expected to maintain a technical awareness of technologies and innovations whilst investigating their suitability for Hilton Foods use.
As the IT Infrastructure Solutions Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- The design, development, building, and validation of all systems.
- Reviewing all levels of design artifacts.
- Providing 3rd line support to regional teams.
- Mentoring regional engineers.
- Working with Service Management to resolve issues and incidents.
- Ensuring systems stability.
To succeed as the IT Infrastructure Solutions Engineer, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Experience in Enterprise IT.
- Proficient in Azure, O365 & Windows Technical Architecture, Design, and Implementation.
- Able to define systems requirements with the support of business and IT.
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Proficient in IIS, Exchange Online, Office 365 and SQL.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.