Role title: HYGIENE MANAGER – Hilton Seafood
Location: Grimsby, Estate Road 2
Shift: Night Shift, Monday to Friday, 9pm to 5am
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced HYGIENE MANAGER who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
To succeed as a HYGIENE MANAGER, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Proven track record for developing, leading and motivating high performing teams. Extensive experience in proactive Hygiene team management and able to draw on this experience to drive the department forward.
- Experience in Hygiene system implementation and development that demonstrates continuous improvement.
- Broad experience gained working with the major retailers and a trusted and earnt reputation for absolute integrity
- Ability to simultaneously manage numerous projects and workstreams.
As a HYGIENE MANAGER some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Verifying and measuring the delivery of the hygiene standards across the site (for LR this also includes Russell’s) ensuring standards are maintained and in line with both customer and Hilton requirements.
- Ensuring monthly verification audits are in place to validate these standards, supported with an annual review that demonstrates any trends within the data and the preventative measures implemented to prevent a reoccurrence.
- Managing the Day Hygiene team (ER2 only), ensuring that there are robust training and succession plans in place and that the team are correctly supporting factory operations,
- Ensuring accurate and up to date and ‘value adding’ CIC’s are in place supported with Risk Assessments and verified via published audits.
- Having a sound understanding of the sites environmental monitoring plan and proactively ensure that all OOS results are fully investigated, documented and closed out to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensuring the Hygiene documentation and supporting data, is in place, accurately populated and easy to retrieve.
- Supporting both internal and external audits/visits, representing the Hygiene function
- Feeding required data into the Technical account Manager and /or, the complaint Analysts for the population of customer reports/scorecards and Business plans.
- Ensuring PPE and Hygiene consumables fulfil the factories
- Providing insight on new cleaning materials, methods and equipment, presenting the justification for such methods to the Technical Management team.
- Conducting independent ATP swabbing both as a validation of routine and additional cleans and as part of a ‘problem solving’ analysis tool.
- Siting on and be part of the sites HACCP team.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Hilton Food Group - Home (hiltonfoodgroupplc.com)
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, share save scheme, free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.