Head of Sales
Role title: Head of Sales
Hilton Foods are looking for a Head of Sales to manage our key customer account relationships while optimising other customers and routes to market. Reporting to the Regional Commercial Director, you will deliver long-term, sustainable, development and growth generation from existing and new products within the category for key strategic partners. As the Head of Sales you will lead a team of 4 to ensure engagement and drive the capability to effectively perform their roles and quickly respond to changes in market and business requirements.
As an Head of Sales some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the interface with the customer to create and maintain an enduring relationship and ensure the positive development of the category.
- Develop and implement long-term strategic plans in line with Hilton Foods Group ambition and in collaboration with the customer to deliver volume growth and optimal market performance.
- Support and help to develop the site NPD team capability (within the matrix structure) to ensure targeted first to market innovation and existing product development to align with consumer trends and customer needs.
- Support and develop the site Marketing team capability (within the matrix structure) to keep up to date with customer and consumer trends and market performance metrics to inform the Commercial and NPD strategy
To succeed as an Head of Sales we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Strong experience in a product or category management role, ideally with one of the four big retailers.
- Solid, proven experience of negotiating prices and agreements.
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of successfully leading commercial teams.
- Practical understanding of business accounting and forecasting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to sell in a compelling way.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Hilton Food Group - Home (hiltonfoodgroupplc.com)