Group Financial Manager
Hilton Foods are looking for a Group Financial Manager to join our Group Finance team. This role will report into the Group Financial Controller and provide support in streamlining and standardising the group financial and management reporting. You will Support with the preparation of key disclosures within Group and UK statutory accounts, including the interim and final accounts.
As a Group Financial Manager some of the responsibilities will be:
- Lead the consolidation and analysis of monthly management reporting packs, group budgets and forecasts.
- Support implementation of standardised, streamlined, reporting formats templates and mappings to allow comparability across Sites/Regions.
- Lead the interaction with Auditors for the interim and full year company accounts.
- Support with preparation of UK subsidiary financial statements.
To succeed as a Group Financial Manager, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Hold an applicable Accounting Qualification such as ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent.
- Experience of financial process improvement and standardisation.
- IFRS and UK GAAP reporting experience.
- Experience with consolidation of multiple legal entities.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Hilton Food Group - Home (hiltonfoodgroupplc.com)
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.