Role title: Group Auditor
Location: Remote with Travel
Hilton Foods are looking for a Group Auditor to join us in the Quality team, reporting directly to the Group Audit Senior Manager. This is an exciting role where you will ensure there is a systematic audit approach in place so that each Hilton Foods business unit has a consistent supply base and are in compliance with all relevant quality and regulatory requirements.
As a Group Auditor some of the responsibilities will include:
- To support Hilton Foods supplier audit process and driving the continuous improvement in Food Safety, Product Integrity, Welfare, Hilton Foods Factory Standards.
- Documenting defects and recommendations for improvement.
- To work with the site Quality Managers to understand their supplier challenges and local requirements.
- To understand GFSI standards requirements and relevant legislation.
- To encourage suppliers for continuous improvement by presenting best practises.
- To report comprehensive audit results to all associated quality teams within the audit report.
- Ensuring any key non-compliances raised against suppliers are communicated to key stakeholders.
- Support Group Quality team in delivery of Quality strategy by supporting on specific projects and initiatives across the group.
- To manage travel ensuring audits are completed to schedule.
To succeed as a Group Auditor we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Lead Auditor qualification.
- Higher education in Food Technology or similar.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in Seafood supply chain and processing.
- Ideally will have meat experience.
- Attention to detail in all work carried out.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to write detailed and accurate reports.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance and opportunities for development and internal promotion.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.