Role title: Export Executive
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Export Executive who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to join a business that will offer a long-term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
To succeed as an Export Executive, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Knowledge of prevailing export regulations.
- Knowledge of logistics and freight industry.
- Knowledge of warehouse and inventory management procedures.
- Numerate, analytical and adept at Microsoft packages.
- Experience working with SAP or a similar ERP system
- A full driving licence
As an Export Executive some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Forecast and schedule both sea-freight for containerised product, and airfreight consignment bookings.
- Providing loading instructions to cold store, haulier, shipping company, health authorities and veterinary.
- Creation of accompanying export paperwork, Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Packing List, Health Certificate, and other documents required by end destination.
- Tracking and tracing export consignments to confirm when landed at port of destination.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties to ensure timely execution of shipments.
- Completion of Export Health Certificates.
- Assisting in developing export processes for new/developing markets to the business.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.