Deputy Team Manager (Days)
Role title: Deputy Team Manager
Location: Estate Road, Grimsby, DN31 2TG
Hilton Foods are looking for a Deputy Team Manager. Reporting to Technical Operations Manager, you will support the Site Technical Manager in the delivery of Safe and legal products, and to deputies in periods of absence.
To maintain and continually improve the site Technical strategy and the Technical standards set by Hilton Food Group and our retail customers and to embed and drive the Quality Culture across site.
As a Deputy Team Manager some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Direct coaching of the production team to drive and support a continuously improving quality culture across the organisation.
- Ensuring through the QA and factory teams that the factory Technical systems and controls are fully implemented and verified across the site.
- Support the Implementation of the QMS system across the site(s) as cascaded by the Site Technical Manager.
- Direct management, coaching and development of the QA’s, supported with clear development plans.
To succeed as a Deputy Team Manager, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Proven track record for developing, leading and motivating high performing teams. Extensive experience in proactive QA team management and able to draw on this experience to drive the department forward.
- Experience in Technical systems implementation and development that demonstrates continuous improvement.
- Broad experience gained working with the major retailers and a trusted and earn reputation for absolute integrity.
- Ability to simultaneously manage numerous projects and workstreams.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Share save scheme, free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the center of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
Closing date: 23rd July