Role title: Demand Planner
Hilton Foods are looking for Demand Planner. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will work closely with the Supply Chain Team in order to assist with daily tasks and to keep all supporting information up to date to strengthen the department.
Main area of focus is around forecasting for the total site, updating forecasts daily and feeding back on any anomalies. Spotting trends and providing future forecast predictions.
As a Demand Planner some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership of internal forecast – specifically the 0-12 week forecast
- Keep forecasts up to date by liaising with Commercial, Supply Chain, Procurement and Capacity and Demand Planner to ensure all promotions are captured correctly and are reflecting in both the customers and Tesco systems
- Process supplier orders as received throughout the day
- Assist in reviewing stock holding on site alongside forecast changes
- Update daily order analysis and report service level to the site
- Take a key part in Sales and Operational Planning Meeting
To succeed as a Demand Planner, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Having proven forecasting experience
- Having the ability to liaise with the site management teams
- Pro-actively engage the supply chain team and commercial team
- Having experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.
We value our inclusivity as we believe diversity should be embraced and celebrated. We live and work by these values and that’s what makes Hilton Foods a great place to work.