Cost Accountant (Slow Cook & Meat Free)
About the role:
We are now looking for an experienced Cost Accountant (Slow Cook & Meat Free) who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture to join a business that will offer a long-term career and massive progression opportunities. If this sounds like you go ahead and apply!
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
To succeed as a Cost Accountant (Slow Cook & Meat Free) we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant
- Experience of standard costing models / cost systems background
- Strong excel skills
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details and superb organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple stakeholders
As a Cost Accountant (Slow Cook & Meat Free) some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain up to date and accurate cost-con model and reflecting changes in manufacturing costs on a timely basis
- Timely upload of cost changes to customer pricing portal
- Key point of contact for NPD process, providing NPD costing s and analysis of cost-saving opportunities through the development process
- Analysis of standard costs vs actual costs including reports of factors affecting pricing and profitability
- Conducting manufacturing cost audits to ensure all aspects of the cost-con are captured accurately
- Facing into S&OP and forecasting process providing impact analysis of changes to production plans
- Assisting in external audits and customer reviews
- Providing cover as required to the Finance Team
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.