Role title: Commercial Manager
Hilton Foods are looking for Commercial Manager to join us in our Commercial team. In this role you will develop the multi retail customer supply profile and manage relationships with key category partners. Reporting to the Head of Sales you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams, developing and maintaining effective lines of communication throughout the entire supply chain to deliver the customer’s and Hilton’s business objectives and KPIs.
As the Commercial Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Head of Sales to deliver strategic plans alongside deliver market outperformance.
- Deliver a customer-led approach to internal and external projects.
- Maintain a strong promotional plan and prepare periodic review of customer and Hilton KPIs.
- Support and deliver category review process to deliver insight to the customer.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with the customer.
- Working alongside the NPD team to ensure targeted innovation and EPD to align with consumer trends, and customer needs.
- Deliver volume, value and profitable growth for the business in line with agreed budgets / joint business plans.
To succeed as the Commercial Manager we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Strong Account Management experience in FMCG, with direct experience managing Grocery Retail customers.
- Good experience of building strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to manage Product mix and P&L.
- Can quickly adapt to change & manage multiple projects/retailers.
- A full driving licence.
What you get in return:
You will have the opportunity for excellent on the job development alongside working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, Cycle to work scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.