Role title: Commercial Executive
Location: Hybrid ( 2/3 days in the Grimsby Office and 2/3 days at home/Customer visits)
Closing date for all applications is 26th May 2023.
About the role:
Hilton Foods are looking for Commercial Executive to join us in our Commercial team. In this role you will develop the multi retail customer supply profile and manage relationships with key category partners. Reporting to the Head of Sales you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams, developing and maintaining effective lines of communication throughout the entire supply chain to deliver the customer’s and Hilton’s business objectives and KPIs.
As an Commercial Executive some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and analyse category performance, identifying the trends which are driving growth.
- Accurately track market activity for example price, promotions and events, communicating key changes to internal stakeholders, in a timely manner.
- Track recommendations and implementation plans across all of the 6’s (price, promotion, product, place, presentation & people).
- Provide analysis across all aspects of category cycle including: ranging, promotional strategy, communication, merchandising, new products and store formats/ channels.
To succeed as an Commercial Executive we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Account Management experience in FMCG.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be logical and methodical in your approach.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.