Category Insight Manager (Maternity Cover-12 months FTC)
Role title: Category Insight Manager (Maternity Cover-12 months FTC)
Location: Estate Road, Grimsby
Hilton Foods is looking for a Category Insight Manager (Maternity Cover-12 months FTC) to be responsible for supporting categories with well thought through and considered insight which will be used to create compelling insights, support category recommendations, plans and strategies through into tangible actions.
As a Category Insight Manager some of the responsibilities will be to:
- Bring to life in a compelling way market and customer data, which tells the story of “what” has happened, so the “why” can be established and clear “so what” can be built into category actions plans in line with the Hilton UK and customer strategies.
- Accurately track market activity and communicate key changes to stakeholders in a timely manner and making category recommendations across all of the 6Ps to drive growth.
- Provide well thought through analysis across all aspects of category cycle including ranging, promotional strategy, communication, merchandising, new products and store formats/ channels
- Identify and drive new product propositions in line with wider food trends, ensuring the customer is central to all category developments.]
To succeed as Category Insight Manager, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Category or Commercial FMCG or Retail experience
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be logical and methodical in your approach
- A full driving license.
- Good excel and power point skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to adapt and learn.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Share save scheme, free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.