Role title: Business Administrator
About the role:
Hilton Foods Solutions are looking for a motivated person to join us in the role of Business Administrator. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the commercial team by managing all the administration tasks. You will report into one of our account managers and provide Support solutions for the import and export process.
As a Business Administrator some of the responsibilities will be:
- Raise Purchase orders and sales orders with the ERP system.
- Resolve commercial invoice queries within a timely manner.
- Help with Import & Export documentation control and management.
- Trouble shooting and finding solutions within ERP - SAP system.
To succeed as a Business Administrator, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Performance oriented with ability to deliver quality reports & action plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to use initiative when required.
- Excellent time management, organisational, and prioritisation skills.
- Good working understanding of SAP or other ERP systems (not essential).
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
We are a company that takes pride in their people as it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do, if you want to find out more please follow the link below.